Must Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Warhammer Online destruction guild Must Kill

Must KillForum HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog InHomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Intimidation
Admin
Intimidation

Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL" Empty
PostSubject: Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL"   Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:04 pm

Gentle sirs and lasses, We've chosen the Monolith server.

Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL" Monolith
Back to top Go down
Dacra

Dacra

PostSubject: Re: Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL"   Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:09 pm

I don't see it on the list of servers up right now on the . Were you able to make characters on it?

http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/ServerStatus.war?sort=1&order=1
Back to top Go down
Mordiken

PostSubject: asdasd   Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:25 pm

I think its a server that goes live once the game reaches normal per order status not just overprice box of extra junk extra special pre order.
Back to top Go down
Dahmish

Dahmish

PostSubject: Re: Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL"   Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:45 pm

I know there were a few people who had the CE box, so are they just going to have to remake? Or are we playing on whatever server they made characters on?
Back to top Go down
Intimidation
Admin
Intimidation

PostSubject: Re: Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL"   Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:55 pm

The vast majority of us had regular edition (or got screwed by Gamestop and were given the wrong key). So Monolith is a go, that way we start out on an even playing field with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dahmish

Dahmish

PostSubject: Re: Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL"   Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:41 pm

Sweet, just wanted to make sure; I have a regular edition anyway. Tuesday works out perfect, I'll have 3 days off from work in a row, should be able to get a few levels knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL"   Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monolith - Beware the bloodlust of "MUST KILL"
Page 1 of 1