Must Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Warhammer Online destruction guild Must Kill

Must KillForum HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog InHomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Just droppin in to say hi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dahmish

Just droppin in to say hi Empty
PostSubject: Just droppin in to say hi   Just droppin in to say hi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:59 pm

Hey what's up, just wanted to drop in and say I will definitely be playin WAR and wanted to join yall. Bloodwynd gave me the site address, was hoping you would be playin destruction. I'll be on for the open beta, most likely making a Sorceress.

Dahmish
Back to top Go down
Primus

Primus

PostSubject: Re: Just droppin in to say hi   Just droppin in to say hi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:40 pm

Order for OB not destruction! Nice to see ya!
Back to top Go down
Dacra

PostSubject: Re: Just droppin in to say hi   Just droppin in to say hi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:35 pm

Hey, this is Dah's girlfriend.
I'm tired of leveling alts to do the same end game crap every time, so I'm looking forward to this.
I'm not sure yet on a class. . .I was thinking either Sorceress or Black Orc.
Hell, Squig Herder and Zealot sound fun too lol.

And Primus. . .that camel toe in your avatar is going to give me nightmares. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Intimidation
Admin
Intimidation

PostSubject: Re: Just droppin in to say hi   Just droppin in to say hi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:26 pm

Awesome, Stoked to have ya both! Any idea's on what classes you guys are gonna play?
Back to top Go down
Dacra

PostSubject: Black Orc and Sorceress   Just droppin in to say hi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:06 pm

Since I've been hogging Dah's computer, he didn't get a chance to really try out everyone,
but he's going with Sorcerer/ Sorceress.

I am DEFINITELY going with Black Orc. I had so much fun playing Lardo today, killing those damn Stunties!
I'm thinking of speccing in Path of Da Brawler, which I guess is like WoW's arms warrior.

-D

P.S.

I thought this was pretty useful, as a basic information guide on the classes.

Back to top Go down
Dacra

PostSubject: Re: Just droppin in to say hi   Just droppin in to say hi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:07 pm

Link didn't show for some reason.

Trying again...
Back to top Go down
Dacra

PostSubject: Re: Just droppin in to say hi   Just droppin in to say hi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:07 pm

Argh I give up.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Primus

Primus

PostSubject: Re: Just droppin in to say hi   Just droppin in to say hi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:46 am

Are you saying my mother is scary to look at? nightmares eh? hehe
Back to top Go down
Dacra

Dacra

PostSubject: Re: Just droppin in to say hi   Just droppin in to say hi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Hahaha. It's like a black hole, sucking me in....
what a pun, eh?

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just droppin in to say hi   Just droppin in to say hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just droppin in to say hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Must Kill :: Public Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: