Must Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Warhammer Online destruction guild Must Kill

Must KillForum HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog InHomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

BOOKS !!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomb_Eater

Tomb_Eater

BOOKS !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BOOKS !!!!!   BOOKS !!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:17 pm

the best Fantasy books I have ever read have to be by the author named David B. Coe. His books are very good ! If your into Dwarves and Elves and stuff.. thats fine but he dosnt go that route he is more of the Kings and Queens fantasy but I GUARANTEE you will LOVE the books !

The series "Winds of the Forelands" is so good I recommend it to everyone I meet !

Winds of the Forelands, David's critically acclaimed five book epic fantasy, includes, Rules of Ascension, Seeds of Betrayal, Bonds of Vengeance, Shapers of Darkness, and Weavers of War.
BOOKS !!!!! RoAnew172BOOKS !!!!! Seeds172BOOKS !!!!! Bonds172BOOKS !!!!! Shapers172BOOKS !!!!! Weavers172

David's newest series is called Blood of the Southlands. It takes place in the same world as the Forelands books. The first volume of this series, The Sorcerers' Plague, was released in December 2007. Book II, The Horsemen's Gambit, will be published in January 2009.
BOOKS !!!!! Sorcerers172BOOKS !!!!! Horsemens172

now when I say the best I have read I mean that and I am a HUGE D&D fan so Hickman and Wies and RA Salvatore and Green etc are all awesome but they don't hold a candle to the story telling skill of Coe. And believe me I LOVE fantasy books !

besides theses books I have mentioned I have to say I was also surprised to come to love a series by an author named Robin Hobb called The Soldiers Son

BOOKS !!!!! N124000BOOKS !!!!! N150845BOOKS !!!!! N192296

and if you love comical villains you MUST read Steven Brust's series about Vlad the Assassin!! AWESOME reading !!

well thats it for my book spot just wanted to share Smile
Back to top Go down

BOOKS !!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Must Kill :: Public Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: