Must Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Warhammer Online destruction guild Must Kill

Must KillForum HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog InHomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

OMG Vent is too loud! (Or too soft)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quigley6

OMG Vent is too loud! (Or too soft) Empty
PostSubject: OMG Vent is too loud! (Or too soft)   OMG Vent is too loud! (Or too soft) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:56 am

Pimp my Vent!

That link has good step-by-step instructions on how to get Vent to normalize audio streams, so that everyone comes through at roughly the same volume.
Back to top Go down
Mordiken

PostSubject: adasdasdas   OMG Vent is too loud! (Or too soft) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:01 pm

very cool stuff, i have been going in and adjusting each person individually. Wonder how this affects audio quality. If I can't hear aizels drunken singing in full dolby digital its not worth it to me.
Back to top Go down
Quigley6

PostSubject: Re: OMG Vent is too loud! (Or too soft)   OMG Vent is too loud! (Or too soft) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:02 pm

Well, it does technically compress the stream to achieve normalization, but I would think it would be more up to the encoding as to whether or not compression mangles the sound quality at all. I haven't noticed any drop-off in quality since I started using these settings. If you do, that would be very interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
Tomb_Eater

Tomb_Eater

PostSubject: Re: OMG Vent is too loud! (Or too soft)   OMG Vent is too loud! (Or too soft) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:41 pm

OMG Vent is too loud! (Or too soft) Bunny-pancake
Back to top Go down
Mordiken

PostSubject: sadsdasdasd   OMG Vent is too loud! (Or too soft) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:05 pm

Pretty much nothing I say is meant to be taken seriously. That was my lame attempt at humor. I appreciate the well thought out response though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG Vent is too loud! (Or too soft)   OMG Vent is too loud! (Or too soft) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG Vent is too loud! (Or too soft)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Must Kill :: Public Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: