Must Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Warhammer Online destruction guild Must Kill

Must KillForum HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog InHomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

I know how I'm decorating my Christmas tree this year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Intimidation
Admin
Intimidation

I know how I'm decorating my Christmas tree this year Empty
PostSubject: I know how I'm decorating my Christmas tree this year   I know how I'm decorating my Christmas tree this year Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:57 am

So after an eventful weekend we accomplished much. 4 keeps and 8 objectives in one night including an epicly fun defense of a tower. Seems as if we're the only ones on Destruction doing t3 keeps.

Also we got to Guild level 12, making us the highest ranked destro guild on Monolith.

In other news, we cleared out most of Gunbad, and all we got was a lousy decorated steaming pile of shit (and some epic lewts!)

I know how I'm decorating my Christmas tree this year Decoratedpoop

This week, as many of our member head towards the upper 20's, we will be hitting up Scenario's galore! Don't ding 32 too fast.
Back to top Go down
bonecrusher

I know how I'm decorating my Christmas tree this year Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know how I'm decorating my Christmas tree this year   I know how I'm decorating my Christmas tree this year Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:05 am

lol there is just SOOOO many things wrong with this pic........proof that a picture can tell 1000 words
Back to top Go down

I know how I'm decorating my Christmas tree this year
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Must Kill :: Public Forum :: News-
Jump to: